Diverse and welcoming, The Illinois Club draws its membership
from all areas of the University as well as the surrounding community.
Since 1915, The Illinois Club has provided financial support
to worthy undergraduate students. We now award scholarships
in excess of $20,000 each year.
You must be an undergraduate, have earned at least 60 credit hours
by the beginning of the Spring 2018 semester, and graduate no earlier than
December 2018 to apply. A minimum GPA of 2.75 at both the time of application
and winning of award is required. Applicants are evaluated
for all awards for which they are eligible.
- Seven-Nine (7-9) combined Make-A-Difference Awards & Isabelle Purnell Education Awards of $2,500
- One (1) Judith Life Ikenberry Fine Arts Award of $3,400
- One (1) Global Focus Award of $2,500
Deadline for Scholarship Applications is (to be announced; Fall 2017)
To apply for these scholarships, please complete the application here:
Interviews with finalists will be scheduled (to be announced; early 2018).
Scholarship Committee for 2017-2018
Scholarship Chair: Sandy Camargo
Assistant Scholarship Co-Chairs: Jenny Kim
Scholarship Committee for 2016-2017
Scholarship Chair: Sharon Michalove
Assistant Scholarship Co-Chairs: Patricia Simpson and Christine Lyke
2017 Award Winners
Judith Life Ikenberry Fine Arts Award - $3,400
Global Focus Award - $2,500
- Kira Schnitzler - Painting
Isabelle Purnell Education Awards - $2,500
- Tanairy Delgado - Global Studies
Make-A-Difference Awards - $2,500
- Vrunda Hingu - History
- Jessica Mandel - Music Education and Instrumental Music
- Brent Blackwell - Kinesiology
- Madelyn Smith - Kinesiology
- Monica Saavedra - Global Studies and Spanish
- Isaac Strain - Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Ogorchi Ujari - Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Monika Zmudzki - Accountancy
Scholarship Awards Brunch, March 4, 2017
There are more pictures on our
- (click image to enlarge)
Video clips from the 2017 Scholarship Awards Brunch
Please note that you do NOT need to sign-in to DropBox in order to watch these videos...
...but you may need to "chase away" the (one time) "New to DropBox?" invitation to create an account.
Just click the (really faint) "X" in the upper right hand corner of the "New to DropBox" popup.
We are looking for a better platform for sharing video.
You can watch the
of the entire event
2016 Award Winners
2015 Award Winners